I'm not sure about foreign way to help a mother with a newborn baby
so I will refer to traditional japanese way.
I think Japanese traditional way is good for the mother with a newborn baby
because mother need to rest and avoid some stress.
Her home is the best place to relax for mother
because it is the place to become accustom to.
In her home, she doesn't have to be afraid of giving trouble
and her parents will help her or help to take care of the children.
I agree with you :)
返信削除If you live in different prefectures, which do you think the best you come back to your hometown with your baby or your mother come to your home?
How long do you take help for tacking care of your baby by your parents?
I think if mother want to be delivered of a baby in other prefecture, grandmother had better come to the prefecture which husband and wife live in. If mother want to give birth to a baby in her hometown, her parents won't need to come. So I think it depends on where the mother want to give birth. The best place is where she can feel relax. In my case, I want to have a baby in my hometown becase it is a place where my native land.
返信削除I see:) Thank you for answering my question!
削除Please answer second question too <3 I think father want to take care of baby.
I'm sorry. I forgot to answer your second qustion.
削除I think at least one month because mother's body was exhausted after childbirth.
I had no idea think about different prefecture so both of your disscuss was really new and how about foreign country case? To my mind, that's quite possible to us intercultural marriage. In my case, I'll be able to accept my husband's country culture because when I went to the U.S.A, I thought it's interesting thing that accepting other country's culture and it's connecting to learn difference of many culture.
返信削除